Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Email Template: Absence



In class we've been talking about emailing and writing some sample emails. I'm posting a template the class has written that you can use to write emails quickly. This one is to an instructor about being absent. This one only works if you write BEFORE you're absent! Take out the italic parts and fill them in with the appropriate info.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Absence on Insert Date

Dear Insert Name of Instructor,

This is Insert Your Name in your Insert Name of Class class. I am writing to let you know that I will be absent tomorrow OR Insert Date. I would be happy to know if we will have homework assignments. If we do have homework, I would be grateful if you could send the assignments to me.

Best regards,
Insert Your Name

No comments:

Post a Comment