Tuesday, June 9, 2009

"where to eat"

Hey, “where to eat” always seems to be an interesting topic for us – international students. Bloomington Bagel Company is one of my favorite places to eat. That is the place that my best friend took me to so early in my birthday morning. It was the first time for me to try the bagels there as well.
My friend said there are not a lot of international people coming over the store, but those foods are kind of familiar food of American. And that’s true. Whenever I come in, there’s no international people there (according to my experience ^___^). I don’t eat lots of bagels, so I haven’t tried many bagels at many places yet. However, I like those in that store. I like the place. You can bright your laptop there, have some drink with bagels, just like a coffee shop. In addition, it’s so interesting to have free bagels, yah!? It’s so easy; you can take a photo with the bagel, and bring it to the store to get free those. You will see lots of such photos inside the store. They are so nice.
By the way, the location is very easy to find out. It is on Dunn St., very close to Kirdwood St. let’s try it once and enjoy your good time!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I remember seeing those funny bagel photos in that place! :) Maybe I will take a bagel with me to Moscow in July, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete